Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday, January 23, 2017

This week I said goodbye to Sister Cheyne! I got to meet her dad and she is now touring around the mission with him and giving him a little taste of what mission life is like!
 
















This week we went on exchanges and I got to be with Sister Auva'a for the day! We went to their district council and had to give the elders a ride. One of the elders has been really sick so we took him some food and let the elders give him a blessing.






On Wednesday we had our last district lunch ever... We aren't allowed to have district lunches anymore but we had fun at 5 guys for our last lunch together! 





Then of course we took a lot of pictures for Sister Cheyne because she was leaving so we got pictures with our investigators and with some of our members that we are closest to!












Then we had ZTC and took a picture as a zone.









Then the next day we had interviews and I talked to President about what's going on with my companion situation and we still don't know! So for now I'm with Sister Vandervelde and Sister Cutrer! We are having fun so far :) This week was super busy but so great! Our investigator Darralee is getting baptized on Saturday and I'm so excited for her!

Hope everyone is doing great! Love you all!

Sister Eliza Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment