Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Monday, January 2, 2017

Have I mentioned I love being a missionary? For all but 19 days of
2016, I was a missionary. Sadly, I won't be able to say that about 2017.
This is the year that I have to go home and honestly, that scares me.
Being a missionary is the greatest blessing of my life and I don't want that to end. I love everyone back home so much but this place and these people have my heart. The last week I've been reflecting on that a lot. I'm about to hit a year in the mission and it's going by way too fast for me. 
This week we were able to find so many amazing people and I'm exhausted. Thank goodness for P-Days because without them I'm pretty sure every missionary would die. 
There are so many amazing people here in my new area and those people make the exhaustion worth it. Sister Cheyne and I are having lots of fun and working hard for her last few weeks in the mission. She really is a blessing!
We have a few baptisms coming up and all of the people we are teaching are amazing! I definitely feel like I'm here for a reason and I'm excited to find out what that reason is!
Of course new area so I found new animals to hold! I hope you guys are enjoying my animal pictures because they aren't going to stop. These little kids love their pets they got for Christmas and had to show them off to us at dinner!




















Also our District Leader had a meeting he had to go to the other day but they ran out of miles and had to use our car.. and I forgot my iPad in the car when they took it.. so embarrassing pictures of them for payback because they took up a whole bunch of space on my iPad..
















and one of our members made us lava cake last night!
 

I love you all! Happy New Year!
Love

Sister Eliza Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment