Monday, January 9, 2017

Monday, January 9, 2017

So I apologize because this week was not very exciting and I have to get going soon.. :( but his week was great and we have Russell M Nelson coming to the mission this weekend!! So that will be super exciting!
Here's a couple pictures from my week!

It was super cold so I was wearing a bunch of clothes while we were planning..

The other picture is a family in the ward that was being super cute!
This new area is awesome and everything is crazy because Sister Cheyne is going home soon! So lots of exciting things happening!
Love you all!

Sister Eliza Hopper

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sister Hopper, we love and miss you so much....Things are going well I am teaching 7yr old kids with Sister Olson...It is so cool I get to teach and learn at the same time. �� I am so happy for you that everything is going well....Eliza says she loves & misses you too! Keep in touch ��

    ReplyDelete