Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday, February 6, 2017

This week went by suuuuuper slow... I was sick and for anyone who has served a mission you know how slow the week goes when you can't go out and work. It's the worst thing ever. But somehow we still saw blessings!
This week I reflected a lot on what I'm doing here and why I still want to be here.. I was thinking a lot about the amazing people I've met and the people I've had the opportunity to teach and I love them all. I wouldn't trade what I'm doing for anything. I love sharing the gospel. Sadly my time as a missionary is going by so fast.. I only have 6 months left and it feels like I just got here. I still feel like a new missionary and like I have so much to learn! I don't want to go back into the real world because it's honestly so scary. But I'm excited to apply the many things that I've learned and to add onto them!
I was also able to receive a blessing this week and man those things are amazing! Haha seriously though I am so thankful for the priesthood and for worthy priesthood holders who are always willing to serve. The gospel is such an amazing blessing that I think most of us don't think about enough.. The blessings that we receive as members of the church are amazing and I want to start noticing them more.. Because I know I don't pay enough attention to how blessed I am.





I got to go to the temple this week! I wish I could come here more but I'm thankful for the times we do get to go!

The Beautiful LV strip! 




I hope you're all doing well! Love you all!
Love,

Sister Eliza Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment