Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday, February 27, 2017

Yay I'm feeling better! Kinda!
This week every time I ate my stomach was hurting so I might be going to the doctor here soon to see what's going on. Hopefully nothing too bad.
This week we got to meet our investigators daughter! She's so sweet and tonight we are going to go and have FHE at out members house with them. I really love these families and we are so excited for Michelle to be able to make this change in her life.
We also are having a baptism on Saturday for Robert! Him and his wife and son want to be sealed in the temple so we have been teaching Robert so they can start preparing! So this week is going to be great!

Sorry for the lack of pictures.. The last couple weeks have been hard with my stomach problems but I'm trying to work through it and we are seeing blessings for working through the hard times!
I love being a missionary so much. This week has been a reflective one and I've been thinking a lot about how much I have learned and the ways I've changed. Sometimes it's hard to see it but when I take the time to really reflect on the experiences I've had and the people I've met. This is truly the best time of my life!
Love you all so so much! Have a great week!
Love,

Sister Eliza Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment