Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday, February 13, 2017

So this week was full of miracles! The biggest one was out new investigator Sam! She is awesome! I've met her before but she has been really hard to get in contact with because she has never actually answered the door. But this time she did! We had a strong prompting to go and see her even though we hadn't planned to see her and she opened up! It was amazing! She needed us at that time and we are excited to teach her. I've learned that we always need to follow our promptings!






No matter how small it may seem God wants to know he can trust us! So we need to follow those promptings! We also got to go on exchanges this week and it rained! :D it's kind of becoming spring time here and it's starting to feel like Oregon summer some days! I just really don't want it to get hot again.. I'm not ready for that!
I wanted to share the scripture with you all that I've been thinking about all week!

D&C 100
12 Therefore, continue your journey and let your hearts rejoice; for behold, and lo, I am with you even unto the end.

I hope everyone is doing good! Love you all!
Love,

Sister Eliza Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment