Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday, October 31, 2016

I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time! But this week was full of halloween adventures! We came home the other night and found a couple pumpkins sitting by our door! I carved the Portland temple in mine :) I tried to take a picture but it didn't turn out too well so I will take another picture for next week! 
This is Eliza (our investigators daughter) in her Halloween costume! Have I told you guys how much I love her? Haha 




The elders asked us to come pick them up by the lake for a service project and turns out there was 4 elders instead of just 2! So we put four bikes on a two bike bike rack... 

We had to email in McDonalds today and this kid came up and started  talking to us... Halloween in Vegas is very interesting.. haha

Something exciting! We got to meet a general authority this week! Elder Dyches! He was a mission president in Portland! He taught everyone how to make the little paper shirts that the Elders would always leave at our house when they would have dinner with us! I remember how special Those were to my family when they would leave them. Sister Hunt and I are working on doing that with paper dresses! 

Today is crazy because of Halloween and everything so I'm so sorry his is so short but I love you all and hope you have a great week! We are having a party with all the missionaries at the mission office tonight so I might have some things to share about that next week! 

Love you all! 
Sister Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment