Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday, October 17, 2016

This week I was sick :( so it's a bit of a blur... But we got to go to the temple! 

And our investigators are making great progress! We had one investigator who had informed us that he was still smoking... So I just took his cigarettes! It was crazy! Haha his daughter ratted him out and went and got them for me. 

We got to go to the temple this week! But forgot to take a picture :( but the temple is amazing! I am always able to feel our Heavenly Fathers love there and I'm able to receive guidance. I love it! 


Kinley also went to the temple this week!
I love that girl and I'm so proud of her and everything she is doing!







As for transfers, Sister Hunt and I will be together for another 6 weeks! We took a district picture thinking someone would get transferred soon... By we are all staying! Haha 

Sorry this one is short but this week was so much of a blur :( 

I love you all so so much!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment