Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday, September 5, 2016

So... This is a hard week.... And a great week! I'm leaving Paradise and I'm headed to Boulder City!!! I leave tomorrow! Do y'all remember this beautiful girl on the right? My MTC companion Sister Hunt! We are going to be companions! Not only that but we are being double transferred into two wards in Boulder City! And our area is huge!

And also Sister Jebe (middle) will be replacing me here in the Heritage ward! It's so hard to leave this place! I love these people and I'm going to miss them so much! But I'm excited to make more amazing connections with the people in Boulder City! 

So this week we got to go to the temple with Jamar and our member Kenny! We taught Jamar the plan of salvation as we walked around the temple. There is a really cool way to teach it using the temple grounds and it's amazing what spirit the temple brings! I know that this amazing place is for families and it's the only place where a family can be sealed together forever! I love the temple and I wish we were able to go more often.. Jamar is so ready to be baptized! The only obstacle he has is coming to church.. We have been praying for him to be able to get Sunday's off but it's been a struggle. Things are looking up! It seems like hearts are being softened and things are headed in the right direction. It might take another week or two but it's going to happen soon! And I'll be coming back for it! I'm so excited!! 



We were getting a little upset with him because he would smile for the picture! So this is us trying our hardest to get him to smile more.. Haha 


And Peterson got baptized!! His family and his Girlfriends family were all there and his Girlfriends family sang for us! They are Samoan so they sang some hymns in Samoan and it was beautiful! Every lesson with him he would pray for us in Samoan and I loved it. 

Now I have to go pack everything and get ready to go to a new area! I'm excited to serve with Sister Hunt!! 
Hope everyone is doing well! I love you all!! 
Love,
Sister Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment