Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday, September 12, 2016

Saying Goodbye to Sister Bradley!
Okay so Boulder City is my favorite place.. It's quiet and I've only heard one siren since we have been here! That's crazy! There's not as much air traffic and the main road in town is 25mph. We can walk to most of our area and the weather is cooling down so saving our miles will be a little bit easier!
It's been a crazy week of trying to find investigators and get in contact with relief society president, bishops and ward mission leaders. It's weird being back in family wards.. I haven't heard a baby cry for over 4 months and yesterday I heard many! And I loved it!
I didn't realize how much I missed children! We got to go into primary yesterday and teach the kids about missionary work and how it has blessed our lives. These kids are smart. They all love missionary work!
Sorry this is going to be short! I have to get going and today is crazy...







There are so many animals here!





Love you all! Have a great week!
Love,

Sister Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment