Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hello!
So this week it rained again! And there was a beautiful rainbow! 



My new Companion, Sister Perkins, and I have been having lots of fun and finding lots of amazing people to teach! 

I'm loving this new area and the people in it. It's a little interesting because we are right next to the strip so we have some interesting experiences.. Haha But it's been a lot of fun!
Aaron and his grandma are in the middle
We had a baptism this week for someone named Aaron! I didn't get to teach him much but he is awesome and has such a strong testimony! His grandparents came to support him and his grandma started to tear up during the baptism. It's really amazing to hear from his grandma how much he has changed and how his life has become so much better since he met the missionaries.
The new ward is great and is super supportive of missionary work so I'm excited to be working in this area!
I hope everyone is doing well! I love you all!

Sister Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment