Monday, May 1, 2017

Monday, May 1, 2017

I have a quick story to share and then I have to get going because time went by so fast again! So there are a few pictures in my email and the ones at the end are with Elder and Sister Aldredge! They were one of the senior stay at home missionaries that I was able to serve with!
They just recently went back home and they came back to our ward this week to speak in sacrament meeting! 

Something that they talked about is so important to me and I will never forget the experience I had.
















They have a granddaughter named Xena and she has been less active for a while now and wouldn't let anyone come in to talk to her about church or anything. Sister Cheyne and I were walking down her street one day and decided to stop and try her. We started to talk to her about her. Just her and the things she likes. I don't think anyone had taken the time to get to know her and really love her. Well we found out what some of her concerns were and realized that she just hadn't had someone explain things to her that made sense to her! So that next week she went to church and has been coming ever since! It's amazing how God puts you in the right place at the right time. I don't have a picture with Xena but I was able to serve around her grandparents and get to know them and they are so, so sweet! They keep me updated on Xena and I get to hear how their relationship with her has been getting better!

The gospel is amazing!

We also did a lot of walking this week and ran into our ward mission leader Brother Roberts in his back yard! We tried to get a picture with him and his little granddaughter but as soon as her lifted her up to see she got scared of the cars and started crying hahaha but it was cool to see him!


 
Love you all so much! 
Have a great week!
Love,

Sister Eliza Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment