Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday, August 15, 2016

This week was all about the temple! We had stake conference and they talked about temples and families the whole time. It was awesome! 
We were visited by Elder Nielson of the Seventy and the temple president and his wife and also President and Sister Snow! It was a powerful conference and it reminded me of how much I love the temple! I'm excited to be able to go next transfer! Our Stake President, President Warren, had given a talk at the last conference about a new meaning for CTR and it was brought up again this weekend. Current Temple Recommend. I love it! Always make sure you have a current temple recommend! The temple is the most important thing and it's why I'm here!




This weekend a few people who are close to me made visits to the
temple. 

First of all my family was at the temple this weekend because my brother got married! Adam and Cass were married and I wasn't able to be there because I'm here helping others to make it to the temple someday! I'm so happy for my brother and my new sister-in-law! I love you both! I know that because of the amazing blessing on the temple I am sealed to them for eternity! And this small time away from them is nothing compared to eternity!















Also two of my recent converts went to the temple! Our ward mission leader Caleb took Damoreyah to the temple to do baptisms! He's been wanting to go for so long! He is working on going on a mini mission in the next couple weeks and then in a years he will go through the temple so that he can serve a full time mission! Words can't express how proud I am of this kid! 


              

I also got a picture from Rachel! She got to go do baptisms as well and she loved it! I'm so excited for when she gets married and sealed in the temple to the man of her dreams! That something that I know is really important to her. 



We also went on exchanges this week which meant I got to do language study with Sister Gonzalez! I'm still working on my Spanish skills and slowly getting better. But I'm starting to kind of understand people! It's awesome! The last couple weeks we haven't been able to really talk with people much because EVERYONE speaks only Spanish.. But I'm okay with that! Just gives me more motivation! 






 



I also got to hold Ingrid's bunny and I found another scorpion and killed it...



Hope everyone is doing well!! Love you all!
Love,

Sister Hopper


No comments:

Post a Comment