Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday, February 22, 2016

Hello!
This week was crazy! Lots of ups and downs. 



















We got to go to the temple this week and we had exchanges with the STLs (Sister Training Leaders)! The temple was beautiful! It's the sister temple to the Portland temple so I felt right at home. It was such a great experience! And I got to see my MTC sisters! It was so great to get to talk to them and have some time together. I also got to spend some time talking to President Snow in the temple. He is so great and him and Sister Snow make us feel so loved.











After the temple we did exchanges with the STLs so I got to go to a different area with Sister Wilde! The area that they are in is pretty much all trailer parks and apartments so it's a very interesting place to work in. But we had a lot of fun and I learned so much from sister Wilde! She is an amazing sister and such a great leader. This week we will be doing exchanges again but I will stay in our area with Sister Loveless and Sister Vaaie to their area.






Love you all! Sorry this is so short! Have a great week!

Sister Hopper






No comments:

Post a Comment