Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday, July 18, 2016

So this week we had lots of meetings and it was just kind of a long week.. Lots of blessings! But just one of those weeks where your dead tired all the time and bed time is the best..
1-2. So the first two pictures are pictures that I just got from the 4th 


3. The next one kind of describes the week.. That was my dinner the other night... I dropped it on the floor and broke the plate.. Kind of the perfect description of how our day was going..

4. The next picture was from Zone Conference! Such an amazing spiritual experience!

5. then sister Bradley got a turn holding a boa constrictor! I decided not to because I've already done that.. So I figured I did t have to again... Haha 

6. Rachel got baptized!!! I've been teaching her the entire time I have been in the area (about 3 months) and we finally got to see her get baptized! It was amazing!

7. We had a fireside called Why I Believe on Sunday and I got to see my Mommy! I was super excited to get to see Sister Vaaie and talk to her a little bit.


We have a baptism coming up this Friday for Damoreyah! He's awesome and is so ready to be baptized!
Hope everyone is well! Have a great week! Love you all!
Love,

Sister Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment