Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday, July 11, 2016

So this week was pretty non stop.. We had Fourth of July and I got to go to the temple! Then we went on a hike today!
We also had our investigator Damoreyah come out with us to teach! It was awesome! He's going to be an amazing missionary and I'm so excited to see him get baptized!


We have a baptism this week for Rachel and then next week for Damoreyah!


Sadly I don't have enough to time to write much but we do have lots of pictures from this week! 

We took some pictures in the car while we were waiting for the eldersto come open the building for our zone meeting! 





 


 











We went on a hike this morning and actually found living things and water! It was nice to see some animals and green because I've only seen brown for about the past 5 months.

I love you all and hope you're doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment