Thursday, July 6, 2017

Monday, July 3, 2017

The last week of my mission has come and it's the weirdest feeling ever. I am so thankful for everyone I have met and for the people I've been able to teach. I'm also thankful for the people back home who have been writing, praying for and supporting me. I love my mission and I'm excited to see where the things I have been learning will take me in my life. I can't express how hard it is to leave this place but I know I'll be back to visit soon.

Here are some pictures from this week!
 
There are shopping carts just sitting all over the place in Vegas (this is actually Henderson...). I thought I would join in and get one of my own!

My beautiful companions:)


We got to go to the temple for Sister Harry's first time at the Vegas temple! I love it there! It was also President's last day so we got to spend some time with him before he and Sister Snow took off.


Tilda's puppy :) I'm always begging her to let me see her! She's always locked in Tilda's room when we are there so she doesn't jump all over us.. but I don't care because I love her :) 

My in-n-out obsession.... :) 


Sister Vandervelde, Sister Hunt and I rescued a little bird.... we saw these little birds stuck in a net around a bush and they were all trying to fly away but were getting stuck on the net.. so we went over and shook a few of them free.. then this little guy was still stuck and we realized that the netting was wrapped around his neck :( so we cut him free and were trying to get a box or something to put him in so we could take him to the animal hospital but he got away :( he still has netting around his neck so we are hoping he will be okay..
but at least he is free :)

Sister Vandervelde and me :)



My babies!! :)


At Water Street with Sister Hunt and Sister Vandervelde:)



Love you all! Hope you have a great week! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment