Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday, June 19, 2017

So funny story... I'm kind of training again! But Sister Larson is actually training.. we are going to be in another trio!! I get to stay with Sister Larson for the rest of my mission! And she's going to be a mom! So exciting! She's a little scared but she is going to do amazing and that new sister is going to LOVE her! 

This week Mindy got baptized! The highlight of my week! It was one of the most spiritual baptisms I've ever been to and Coltyn did an amazing job baptizing her. They are such a happy little family and I love it. 

Other than that it's getting close to about 120° here.. so we are kind of dying. And those poor new missionaries are coming at the perfect time.... haha 









































Basically this week we got to see some of our favorite people and I got to play with lots of animals and baby Wesley :) she fell asleep while we were in the car with her and she would not let go of my hand! It was adorable :) 

I love seeing families come together through the gospel :) they are so excited to go to the temple together and to have these blessings for their baby! 

Hope you're all doing great! Love you!
Love,

Sister Eliza Hopper


















No comments:

Post a Comment