Monday, April 3, 2017

Monday, March 20, 2017

Hello!
No it did not actually snow in Vegas this week.. it's actually getting close to 100 at this point.. but there is pollen going everywhere! So everyone has been getting sick and the world is basically going crazy.









Our car was yellow, the streets where yellow, our feet where yellow..... everything. And we saw big clouds of yellow coming toward us for like two days and we had the bright idea to walk a lot this week. But walking always brings blessings!
On Tuesday of course it was pie day and my brother, Adam's, birthday!
So we had pie!

Then Sunday night we had a why I believe fireside and I was asked to conduct the music and when I got there Jamar was there! And he was speaking! I was so happy to get to see him and hear him speak about his conversation. I'm grateful that I was able to be here for him during that process as well. He made me cry and made me so proud! He's doing so great and being one of the best member missionaries I've ever seen!














Then sister Hazen and I went shopping this morning and did some more walking!
I hope you are all doing good and had a great week. Love you all!

Sister Eliza Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment