Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday, December 12, 2016

Have I mentioned how much I love Christmas? I love it!!
This week was full of Christmas fun! We have been using the #LIGHTtheWORLD initiative and it's been amazing! If you haven't seen it yet go on to Mormon.org and start watching the videos and doing them! It's awesome!
I stood on a basketball

We took a selfie with a creepy fake santa

Went to Searchlight again to spiritually feed the hungry!

I got a cute hat from a member and was really tired so I pulled it over my face...
Yesterday at church they had the members in the Eldorado Valley ward come up during sacrament meeting and share their favorite Christmas hymn and then we would sing it! It was really amazing and the spirit was so strong. Christmas on the mission is hard because of being away from home but I'm seeing the blessings of being a missionary during this time. I love it!



We got to celebrate one of my favorite peoples 90th birthday! Velda! 
I don't have a lot of time this week so I'm sorry! But hopefully the pictures will make up for it!

A picture of me with anger animal(surprise) 



We made Brother Grinch (Brother Werly) a new investigator!













Merry Christmas! Love you all!
Love,

Sister Eliza Hopper

No comments:

Post a Comment